Click here to register for this virtual event!
Just in time for the holidays, Lidia Bastianich makes Italian cooking easy for everyone with this new, beautifully designed, easy-to-use cookbook. Here are more than 100 homey, simple-to-prepare recipes that require fewer steps and fewer ingredients (not to mention fewer dirty pots and pans!), without sacrificing any of their flavor.
These are just a few of the delectable dishes that fill Lidia's a Pot, a Pan, and a Bowl: Simple Recipes for Perfect Meals:
- Spinach, Bread, and Ricotta Frittata
- One-Pan Chicken and Eggplant Parmigiana
- Roasted Squash and Carrot Salad with Chickpeas and Almonds
- Penne with Cauliflower and Green Olive Pesto
- Balsamic Chicken Stir-Fry
- Skillet Lasagna
- Braised Calamari with Olives and Pepper
- Beer-Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Apple Cranberry Crumble
Bastianich will be joined by Carla Lalli Music, James Beard Award-winning author of Where Cooking Begins and the host of Carla’s Cooking Show on Patreon. The former food director at Bon Appétit, Carla is known for anchoring the hit YouTube series, “Back to Back Chef,” and has appeared in many BA test kitchen videos. Her new book, That Sounds So Good, offers recipes to match every mood, situation, and vibe.
*Signed bookplates will be available for each book with your purchase on Eventbrite!